Here is a list of things I would like to do in my life before I kick the BUCKET!
There is no particular order to this list.
If you have access to any of these things or ability to help out it would be greatly appreciated.
Got any suggestions for more items to add? let me know in the comments below!
- Hike the Appalachian Trail.
- Drive a Speedboat.
- Drive an Airboat.
- Spend one night at the Hotel California in Santa Monica and go to the beach and relax and drink pink champagne on ice, maybe write a poem while I’m there.
- Camp on the beach and write a song or poem.
- Learn to write a poem!
- Ride a helicopter through the grand canyon.
- Fly a helicopter.
- Take scuba diving lessons.
- Scuba dive in Key West.
- Swim in cage with sharks.
- Run a Triathlon.
- Learn to ride a horse like a cowboy fast on a prairie. (The frontier and the beach)
- Learn and use calligraphy regularly.
- Learn Italian and German.
- Learn the complete lyrics to the song “Thuggish Ruggish Bones”.
- Take a kick boxing class.
- Be a New York Cab driver for a day.
- Be the voice actor for a cartoon.
- Bring in the herd “City Slickers” style.
- Spend the night at Alcatraz. or at least visit the place!
- Learn to sail a boat.
- Go on a Cop Ride Along.
- Ghost Hunting (Spend the night in haunted places).
- Visit Pearl Harbor.
- Be a Mac Truck Driver and deliver a load across the country.
- Submarine to Titanic.
- Learn to ride a dirt bike in a Motocross race.
- Stay in a Montana Cabin.
- Learn and ride a JetSky.
- Learn Stunt Driving.
- Learn Racecar Driving.
- Visit the highlands castles of Scotland.
- Wine tour in Italy and France.
- Take the Wine Train in Napa Valley.
- Yacht Trip to the Mediteranian.
- Live like Michael corleone in Italy for a few weeks like in “The Godfather” (Without the wedding and explosion).
- Be the scandal of a small town.
- Learn to be a Sniper.
- Compose a Symphony.
See John Williams in concert live. Fly an Airplane. Have one of my movies play at a theater.